***ON-SITE/IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE IS FULLY BOOKED, REGISTRATION IS NOW FOR VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE ONLY*** If you would like to be added to the waiting list for an on-site place email Jayne Duddy.
Follow the conference on Twitter #BSCOS2022
The British Society for Children's Orthopaedic Surgery (BSCOS) 2022 Annual Meeting - Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells.
Join us for a conference focusing on the Upper Limb in Children: Unravelling the secrets of the upper limb in a child.
The Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells Paediatric Orthopaedic Department would like to welcome you to Lingfield Park Racecourse for the British Society for Children’s Orthopaedic Surgery Annual Meeting. We hope that after all the difficulties we have experienced in the last two years that this will be a welcome opportunity to for us all to meet up in person to exchange ideas, update our knowledge, learn new techniques and of course catch up with old friends. The focus of the meeting is the upper limb in the child and we have tried to provide a wide ranging programme that covers trauma, neurological conditions and deformity among other things and have assembled a selection of fantastic speakers from various disciplines.
The conference will include mini symposia on the management of difficult conditions of the upper limb, ultrasound workshops as well as lectures and an opportunity to see some of the latest research in the field. Our venue offers the ideal location and setting and we are looking forward to hosting you as you come to enjoy the conference with us.
Marcos Katchburian, Jo Dartnell, Rantimi Ayodele, Sam Weston-Simons
You will have the opportunity to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve treatment in paediatric upper limb conditions
- Reflect on national developments and learning
- Understand how you can improve care of children with neurological conditions affecting the upper limb
- Gain CPD hours, subject to peer group approval for revalidation purposes
- Develop your skills in upper limb ultrasound guided injection
- Identify key strategies for treating difficult upper limb trauma related problems in children.
- Self-assess and reflect on your own practice
Price includes an alternative virtual option with live streaming of main sessions & recording for post event viewing. Discount codes are available for BSCOS, BSSH & BAPRAS members to book.