Welcome to our inaugural hybrid HEE-SW Multi-professional Educational Conference. This event is free of charge.
The aim of this conference is to re-connect educators from the multi-professional arena across the South West, to enable working together for a better future in healthcare practice and education.
The conference will provide you with examples of best practice linked to key strategic intent and our day-to-day work and includes the following themes: Equality Diversity & Inclusion, Well-being & Professional Support, along with Simulation, VR & Digital Technology in Education. The day will involve bringing together clinicians, educators, and experts in their field(s) for a day of talks, discussions and networking. There will be plenary sessions, instructional courses, and workshops with a diverse range of topics to satisfy a variety of educational needs. There will also be the opportunity for poster presentations from both trainers/educators and learners across all the multi-professional fields.
As a hybrid event, there is the opportunity to attend virtually or face-to-face, which will hopefully enable networking across the region again.
Face to face numbers are limited, if we have become full on face to face you will be offered a virtual place. For the virtual programme please click here.
Bookings will be subject to approval from Health Education England, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your booking request and once approved you will receive a full confirmation.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with educators and colleagues across the South West who are working to improve for a better future in healthcare practice and education
- Learn from clinicians and educators in their fields of expertise
- Develop your knowledge and skills in diverse range of topics to satisfy a variety of educational needs
- Reflect on Equality Diversity and Inclusion national and regional developments and learning
- Understand strategies how you can improve your Support and Wellbeing
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest Simulation and Digital Technology to support education and learning
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice
- Supports CPD professional development and acts as revalidation evidence. This course provides 5 Hrs training for CPD subject to peer group approval for revalidation purposes
We are opening part of the 2022 conference to abstracts, with in person poster presentations from invited speakers being a major part of the event. There are two types of presentation: in person poster presentation in the exhibition area at the conference and e-poster presentations.
Download the Abstract Submission Form and Guidance
Closing Date: Friday 2nd September 2022