This third masterclass concentrates on tackling the waiting lists and delays for clinics. Since the Covid-19 lockdown, we have a 18 month’s worth of patients waiting in the community to be referred to outpatient and diagnostic services. How do we tackle these waiting-lists in time to keep patients safe from serious complications and without exhausting staff?
Key Learning Objectives:
- mapping patient flow prior to and since the Covid-19 lockdown
- using the Vitals Charts® (workshop 2) to measure patient flow over time and in real time.
- using Little’s law to verify the waiting lists and waiting times
- learning to use a demand, load (workshop 1) and capacity analysis to diagnose the constraint and the resource-time capacity needed to achieve safe waiting times for patients
- recognising and mitigating the dangers of Variation and Carve-Out
Discount for attending all five half day Outpatient masterclasses: £195+ VAT per masterclass or, £750+VAT for all five.