Eliminating Heel Pressure Ulcers
Friday 23 March 2018
De Vere West One Conference Centre, London
Follow the conference on Twitter #heelpressureulcers
Chaired by Tina Chambers Past Chair, Tissue Viability Society this national CPD conference focuses on a practical guide to eliminating heel pressure ulcers and improving care and treatment in your service.
National updates and practical case studies will provide essential guidance on:
- Reducing avoidable heel pressure ulcers
- Changing practice in the early detection of heel pressure ulcers
- Reducing the incidence of hospital acquired heel pressure ulcers in practice
- Undertaking effective Heel Checks
- React to Red: Communicating heel pressure ulcer prevention
PLUS: The conference will also include a pre-conference supplier showcase to update delegates about the latest product developments in this area. Promedics Orthopaedics Ltd will look at reducing risk of pressure ulcers with a heel relief boot.
100% of delegates at our previous conference on this subject would recommend the event to a colleague.
Also of interest