New Savoy Conferences presents Disrupting IAPT: can digital pathways 'change the game'?
Monday 25 June 2018
De Vere West One Conference, London
Follow the conference on Twitter #digitalIAPT2018
“The initiatives we invest in today will help to transform the IAPT journey of the future” former Health Minister, Nicola Blackwood MP, when she announced £3M funding to pilot specifically approved digital therapies.
Chaired by Jeremy Clarke CBE, Chair, New Savoy Conference, this one day event looks ahead to the publication of a new NICE guideline for depression. Implementing the new guideline will present challenges as well as opportunities for innovation. The conference will give you the opportunity to join in important discussions as we envisage what a post-industrial IAPT may look like.
Topics will include:
- Are digital pathways ready to implement new NICE depression
- Hackathons: HACK the guidelines, DO something useful! Young people driving mh-innovation
- Road-testing digital therapies in IAPT: what does success look like?
- Supporting patients with depression using digital solutions – lessons from a mature pathway
- Validating innovative digital solutions
- Implementing and quality assuring innovative digital solutions
- Are we using technology to change the game or as a new way to end up with a no-score-draw?
- Panel discussion: should digital solutions be central to the offer for reducing the burden of depression in the government’s long-term sustainable funding plan for the NHS & social care system?
Also of interest
Assessing Risk in Mental Health and the Criminal Justice System
Friday 5 October 2018
De Vere West One Conference Centre