Improving the Quality of Perinatal Mental Health Services
Thursday 11 December 2014
Hallam Conference Centre, London
This programme focuses on improving the quality and outcomes of perinatal mental health services including:
- Learning from a personal journey through postnatal mental distress
- Identifying women who are experiencing distress: what works?
- Improving the quality of mental healthcare for new mothers
- What does excellence in perinatal mental health look like?
- Supporting men whose wives or partners are experiencing PND
- Learning from the Royal College of Psychiatrists Quality Network for Perinatal Mental Health
- Delivering a recovery and family focused post natal depression service
Follow this event on Twitter #Perinatal2014