Can we help with your organisation or staff training requirements?
Held at your organisation for up to 25 delegates in-house training is a cost effective option for CPD group training led by an experienced and highly rated trainers.
We organise in-house training tailored to suit your organisation and the CPD needs of your staff.
Having us come to you will help save time and expense by avoiding travel and accommodation, and reducing the length of time staff are away from their workplace. By working with a local Trust you may be able to hold a combined event and share the cost whilst aiding networking and sharing best practice
Healthcare Conferences UK provide in-house training in the following subject areas:
- Root Cause Analysis
- Quality Improvement & Healthcare Management
- Medical Practice & Performance
- Healthcare Information Management
- Nursing Practice & Improvement
- Surgical & Pre, Post & Perioperative
- Medico-Legal & Risk Management Training
- Personal Development
- Social Care and Adult Protection Training
- Mental Health
If you have training requirements not listed here please contact us as we may be able to source it for you.
By working to your brief we can tailor training by:
- Developing a programme according to your objectives - either a completely new programme or one of our existing programmes adjusted to meet your requirements
- Sourcing experienced facilitators leaders in the field to deliver the training
- Providing advice on all matters regarding an event - our experienced senior staff collectively have over 40 years experience of running healthcare conferences and events
- Providing handouts/conference material
- Seeking accreditation and providing certificates
For full details of training events use our contact form or call 01932 429933 for a quote
Download our RCA Training brochure here
Download our comprehensive In-House training brochure here
Download our Communication and Presentation Skills In-House training brochure here
Download our End of Life Care Training brochure here