On 17th July 2020 Boris Johnson announced conference venues will be able to open from 1st October 2020. We have therefore changed all our September conferences to run virtually online via our New user friendly web based platform, and from October 2020 we will run hybrid conferences with the option of either on-site or virtual attendance.
Virtul attendance will provide you with the full conference experience from your workplace or home.
The course programme content and facilitators are exactly the same as our in person training.
All you need is a quiet space, a good internet connection and PC or laptop with camera and microphone to allow you to see, hear and speak to the facilitator and other delegates. We will provide full instructions for accessing the platform along with login details.
Virtual attendance will include:
- Live and pre-recorded sessions as per the onsite programme
- A web based virtual portal which will include supporting abstracts, resources and powerpoint presentations
- Interactive Breakout groups
- Live Q&A sessions and polls
- Virtual networking with fellow delegates and speakers
- A virtual exhibition where you can virtually meet sponsors and exhibitors
- A secure server with password protected entry exclusively for attendees
- CPD accreditation as per the onsite programme
Delegates that have already attended our virtual masterclasses have said:
"I was surprised at how good it was to do it online. I was especially wary of doing a whole day, but it didn't feel onerous at all."
"The virtual experience worked very well, enjoyed the breakout sessions for discussion."
“I think the online format has worked much better overall than in person, it’s made it much easier to make notes, cross reference stuff online etc throughout, and the breakout rooms worked well without all the faff of the whole people turning chairs around thing that happens in person!"
We will be contacting all delegates, speakers and exhibitors about the new arrangements for all our autumn events. We look forward to seeing you online!