Marketing Administrator – Full time position - SURREY
Healthcare Conferences UK are the leading provider of national CPD conferences and masterclasses for healthcare professionals and managers working in the NHS and private healthcare sector, producing and running over 250 events a year focusing on role and service development to ultimately improve patient care and experience.
We are looking to recruit a Marketing Administrator to support our busy marketing team in promoting a selection of topical conferences. Responsibilities will include:
- Sending out event details to various marketing contacts and establishing relationships
- Listing our events on relevant websites
- Updating the company website with event details and news
- Sharing event details and news via Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Sending out event details to speakers
- Drafting of html and text e-shots using a mailing system (full training given)
- Following up leads including email click throughs and incomplete bookings
- Updating our conference brochures using InDesign (full training given)
- Onsite conference attendance including running of streams (full training given)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic administrator who prides themselves in being well presented, organised and reliable.
Ideally the person we are looking for will:
- Have previous administration experience and be able to work in an organised and efficient manner
- Be familiar with using social media and Twitter in particular
- Be able to work independently managing their own work, as well as part of a team working with and supporting the marketing department.
- Have good communication skills to build relationships with all stakeholders – colleagues, speakers, partners, delegates, venue staff
- Be confident, friendly and flexible for working with colleagues and also in a customer service environment on-site at conferences
- Have good typing and IT skills being able to use: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a full time home based position; regular hours will be Mon-Fri 9.00-5.30 with approx. two-three days a month on-site at conferences in London 8.00-5.00, and two nights away on-site in Manchester or Birmingham once or twice a year.
Please email your CV to Kerry@hc-uk.org.uk
23 April 2019