National PROMs Summit 2018
Friday 7 December 2018
De Vere West One, London
Follow the conference on Twitter #promssummit
We are pleased to announce the Seventh Annual National Patient Reported Outcome Measure (PROMS) Summit developed in association with Mr Bibhas Roy Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, HICAT Member and PROMs 2.0 Lead.
This national conference will focus on PROMs in clinical practice and features expert sessions on patients as partners in PROMs and using PROMs data to make decisions about individual patients. There will also be national updates on the future of PROMs and a masterclass aimed at improving the effectiveness PROMs in your clinical service. You will have the opportunity to self assess and reflect on your own practice and gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence.
A supplier led interactive session will provide an overview of ePROMs products and implementation in practice. The session will cover diverse areas of consideration to all stakeholders interested in accurately and effectively capturing PROMs electronically. The session will also examine the pros and cons of ePROMs compared to paper based PROMs, how to migrate from paper based PROMs to ePROMs, models of administration, patient engagement and issues with regard to the sharing of data.
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve the use of PROMs in clinical practice
- Learn from outstanding practice in using PROMs to improve patient care and clinical decision making
- Reflect on national developments and learning
- Improve the way you engage with patients and clinical staff to ensure compliance
- Develop your skills in using PROMs to measure longer term outcomes
- Understand how you can improve patient self reporting of adverse events within PROMs
- Identify key strategies for integrating PREMs and PROMs
- Understand how you can use PROMS in real-time to inform the conversation and optimise clinical opportunities and outcomes
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest evidence and international developments
- Understand how the use of electronic systems can improve the efficiency of PROMs reporting
100% of delegates at our previous conference on this subject would recommend it to a colleagues
Also of interest