NEW: We are pleased to offer the option to attend this masterclass as a virtual online course; find out more about our Virtual Training.
An interactive workshop delivered for business owners in the medical professions who want to revive and regenerate their businesses in the aftermath of the Covid-19 crisis: Doctors, specialists, consultants, dentists, chiropractors, osteopaths.
The programme provides participating business owners with an in-depth understanding of the key factors that drive business growth and a framework for navigating the “new normal” business environment.
The fully interactive, facilitated, workshop will help participants to negotiate a pathway around some of the common challenges that have affected many businesses and restore real excitement to the opportunities that exist.
The key objectives are to provide participants with:
- a clear vison for their business and what it is they want to achieve
- an understanding of their own unique point of differentiation
- an understanding of the factors that influence growth and value
- a strategic growth plan to help them navigate through the aftermath of the Covid-19 crisis
- an action plan to help them turn the strategy into reality
- a way of measuring their progress towards their objectives
Facilitated by: Paul Shaw is a Business Doctor. Part of a nationwide network of business advisers drawn from senior roles in all quarters of UK industry with the aim of helping SME owners grow their business and achieve their vision.
Paul is a specialist in providing training and hands-on support to the owners of small businesses looking to achieve breakthrough growth.
As a Business Doctor, Paul’s work with ambitious business owners is as much about hands-on implementation as it is about direction. With many years of senior level experience at lastminute.com and Time Out, Paul is highly skilled at getting to the root of business issues and delivering practical solutions when they are most needed.