International Practitioner Health Summit 2022: The Wounded Healer
Hope and Healing beyond Covid-19
NHS Practitioner Health Programme Conference
Hybrid Conference: Book to Attend either In-Person or access the main stream & stream A virtually
View the Virtual Brochure
Follow the conference on Twitter #woundedhealer22
The NHS Practitioner Health Programme in association with Healthcare Conferences UK are pleased to announce the International Practitioner Health Summit 2022, which will focus on Hope and Healing beyond Covid-19.
Open to all healthcare professionals, this hybrid CPD certified conference will welcome delegates from across the world attending face to face and remotely. Again, as with the 1st award winning conference our speaker line up is exceptional. The medical authors, Rachel Clarke, Adam Kay, and Yumiko Kadota will be talking about their Covid experiences. England’s Chief Nursing Officer will also share her experiences and those of her profession who have worked so hard on our behalf during the pandemic. Breakout sessions for all delegates will cover topics including: International treatment models and responses, the epidemiology of distress, mental health outcomes for distressed doctors, and happy workplaces for trainees. For those who attend face to face you will be able to access an extended choice of wonderful workshops and plenty of spaces to come together.
“The conference will help heal the wounds of the last two extraordinary years and help us understand what we have collectively been through and prepare us for the future. Hope is in the air.”
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve the care of mentally ill health professionals
- Learn from outstanding practice in care of staff with mental illness
- Reflect on national developments and learning
- Improve the way you think of your own health and well being
- Develop your skills in techniques to stay well
- Understand how you can improve your mental well being
- Identify key strategies for keeping out of regulatory issues
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest research in physician health
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence
Don’t miss this important opportunity to reflect on how you can look after your own mental health and wellbeing, and support your staff and colleagues; celebrating successes and learning from failures.
Onsite delegates will receive a free copy of ‘Beneath the White Coat’ by Dr Clare Gerada