Virtual Online Courses
We are pleased to offer our events virtually online, allowing you to attend safely from your workplace or home. Conferences and masterclasses include a combination of live webcam presentations, training materials, video presentations and interactive exercises.
All you need is a quiet space, a good internet connection and PC or laptop with camera and microphone to allow you to see, hear and speak to the facilitator and other delegates. We will provide full instructions for accessing the platform along with login details.
Handouts: You will be provided with 3-months online access to workshop materials, case studies and activities, along with supporting background resources, videos and reading.
Q&A: Interaction is encouraged, you can ask questions as you would at a face to face meeting, there are breakout sessions for group discussion and polling to share experience and opinions.
Breaks: There are breaks in our programmes including time for lunch and networking.
CPD: Certified by the CPD Certification Service you will be emailed a framework for reflection pre-event and a certificate post event
Benefits of Virtual Training:
- high quality programmes and content developed and delivered by experienced speakers and facilitators
- attend from your own safe environment
- cost-effective; cheaper fees and no travel or accommodation costs
- small breakout groups to ensure effective networking and interaction
- varied delivery format including; live webcam presentations, pre-recorded sessions, videos, interactive exercises and polling
- online training materials and resources available for 3 months
- opportunity to speak with speakers and facilitators one-to-one during or post event
- a shorter day, session breaks and time for lunch
- CPD certified; delegates will be provided with a framework for reflection and a certificate on completing the training
Discounted group packages are available where we can provide your staff with either specific or choice of training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Our usual terms and conditions apply