Group training held exclusively for your organisation either in person or virtually in- house training is a cost effective option for CPD group training led by an experienced and highly rated trainers.
We organise in-person and virtual in-house NHS training and Private Healthcare training tailored to suit your organisation and the CPD needs of your staff.
In-House training, whether held in-person or virtually, will save time and expense by avoiding travel and accommodation costs, reducing the length of time staff are away from their workplace and limit Covid-19 risk. By working with a local Trust you may be able to hold a combined event and share the cost whilst aiding networking and sharing best practice.
Healthcare & Social Care Conferences UK provide in-house training in the following subject areas:
- Root Cause Analysis
- Quality Improvement & Healthcare Management
- Medical Practice & Performance
- Healthcare Information Management
- Clinical Audit
- Duty of Candour
- Caldicott Guardian
- Nursing Practice & Improvement
- Surgical & Pre, Post & Perioperative
- Medico-Legal & Risk Management Training
- Personal Development
- Social Care and Adult Protection Training
- Mental Health
If you have training requirements not listed here please contact us as we may be able to source it for you.
By working to your brief we can tailor training by:
- Develop a training programme to meet your specific requirements
- Source experienced facilitators who are leaders in their field to deliver the training
- Provide handouts/conference material
- Ensure CPD Accreditation, provide CPD certificates
- Provide a full evaluation report of the training
For full details of training events use our contact form or call 01932 429933 for a quote