Virtual attendances provides you with the full conference experience safely from your workplace or home and saves the time and cost of travelling.
The course programme content and speakers are exactly the same as our on-site conferences and you will still have interaction and networking opportunities.
All you need is a quiet space, a good internet connection and PC or laptop with camera and microphone to allow you to see, hear and speak to the facilitator and other delegates.
Virtual attendance will include:
- Live and pre-recorded sessions
- A dedicated landing page including supporting abstracts, resources and powerpoint presentations
- Interactive Breakout groups
- Live Q&A sessions and polls
- Virtual networking with fellow delegates and speakers
- Virtual supplier demos and resources
- Additional educational taster sessions
- A secure server with password protected entry exclusively for attendees
- CPD accreditation
Delegates that have already attended our virtual masterclasses have said:
"I was surprised at how good it was to do it online. I was especially wary of doing a whole day, but it didn't feel onerous at all."
"The virtual experience worked very well, enjoyed the breakout sessions for discussion."
“I think the online format has worked much better overall than in person, it’s made it much easier to make notes, cross reference stuff online etc throughout, and the breakout rooms worked well without all the faff of the whole people turning chairs around thing that happens in person!"