Full time position – SURREY/SOUTH EAST
Healthcare Conferences UK are the leading provider of national CPD conferences and masterclasses for health and social care professionals and managers working in the NHS, private healthcare sector and local authorities. We produce and run over 250 events a year focusing on role and service development to ultimately improve patient care, experience and outcomes. We are expanding into the Education sector offering professional development for teachers and school leaders. The majority of our events are currently virtual however we do hold in-person events in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Leeds.
Providing administrative support to our busy marketing team in promoting our full series of conferences, masterclasses and in-house training, and to additionally provide adhoc support and cover for delegate management when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating the company website with event details and news
- Sharing event details and news via Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn using Hootsuite
- Advertising events via Google & Google Ads
- Drafting of html and text e-shots using an Email Service Provider
- Researching new contacts and establishing relationships with supporting organisations, networks and associations
- Data entry: researching, updating & adding new contacts
- Responding to marketing email replies & monitoring the inbox
- Scope to develop an understanding of our audiences and lead on the marketing of a selection of events
- Onsite conference attendance both virtual & in-person including running of streams
- Support and cover for delegate management; processing bookings, telephone cover, responding to enquiries when required
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic administrator who prides themselves in being well presented, organised and reliable.
Ideally the person we are looking for will:
- Have previous marketing experience including; using a CMS, ESP, Google Ads and social media; Twitter & LinkedIn in particular
- Be able to work in an organised and efficient manner with good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and flexibly managing their own work, as well as part of a team working with and supporting the marketing department and delegate services.
- Have good communication skills to build relationships with all stakeholders – colleagues, speakers, partners, delegates, venue staff
- Be confident, friendly and flexible for working with colleagues and also in a customer service environment on-site at conferences
- Have good typing and IT skills being able to use: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus experience using Zoom would be advantageous
This is a full time home based position; regular hours will be Mon-Fri 9.00-5.30 with approx. three-four days a month on-site (once permitted) at conferences in London 8.00-5.00, and two nights away on-site in Manchester or Birmingham twice a year.
Please email your CV to email@example.com