Follow the masterclass on Twitter #CQCOutstanding
This one day masterclass is part of a series of masterclasses focusing on how to achieve outstanding CQC ratings. In this masterclass we will focus on how to use the CQC framework to assess how Caring your service is. We will look at Key Lines of Enquiry (KLoE) and CQC ratings and we will explore services which received outstanding ratings and work. Through small breakout groups we will work with you to assess your service and understand how to practically implement changes to ensure your organisation can move towards demonstrating an outstanding caring service. The masterclass is aimed at Clinical Staff, Team Leads and Senior Management.
Discount for attending all five CQC Outstanding Series masterclasses: £295+VAT per masterclass or, £1,000+VAT for all five.
“Caring: staff involve and treat you with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.”
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understanding CQC requirements and expectations around Caring
- Is your service caring? Measuring caring
- Improving kindness, respect and compassion
- Increasing the involvement of people in decisions about their care
- Measuring and promoting privacy and dignity
- Training and educating frontline staff in delivering a caring culture
- Reflect on your service and what improvements can be made
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development & revalidation evidence
Perbinder Grewal is a General & Vascular Surgeon. He is a human factors and patient safety trainer. He leads on medical education both locally and nationally. He is a Member of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He has a passion for training and medical education. He is a Module Tutor for the ChM in Vascular Surgery for the University of Edinburgh and Tutor for the ChM in General Surgery for the past 5 years. He has Postgraduate Certificates in Leadership and Coaching.