Find out more about virtual attendance
Follow the masterclass on Twitter #CQCOutstanding
This one day masterclass is part of a series of masterclasses focusing on how to achieve outstanding CQC ratings. In this masterclass we will focus on how to use the CQC framework to assess how Effective your service is. We will look at Key Lines of Enquiry (KLoE) and CQC ratings. We will explore services which received outstanding ratings and how your organisation can do the same. The masterclass is aimed at Clinical Staff, Team Leads and Senior Management.
Discount for attending all five CQC Outstanding Series masterclasses: £295+VAT per masterclass or, £1,000+VAT for all five.
“Effective: your care, treatment and support achieves good outcomes, helps you to maintain quality of life and is based on the best available evidence.”
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understanding CQC requirements and expectations around Effectiveness
- Is your service Effective?
- Assessing needs and delivering evidence-based treatment
- Monitoring outcomes and comparing with similar services
- Staff skills and knowledge
- How staff, teams and services work together
- Supporting people to live healthier lives
- Consent to care and treatment
- The role of Clinical Audit in demonstrating Effectiveness
- Reflect on your service and what improvements can be made
- Supports CPD professional development and acts as revalidation evidence. This course provides 5 Hrs training for CPD subject to peer group approval for revalidation purposes
The course is facilitated by Perbinder Grewal, a General & Vascular Surgeon, Human Factors & Patient Safety Trainer, and Emotional Intelligence Practitioner; leads on medical education both locally and nationally; Member of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh; formerly lead for e-learning for healthcare for the Royal College of Surgeons of England; experienced trainer and coach who uses new insights to develop patient safety, staff engagement and psychological safety; has Postgraduate Certificates in Leadership and Coaching. Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/perbindergrewal
Feedback from previous masterclasses facilitated by Perbinder includes: “Perbinder is very insightful in the way he talks about all the specified topics like Motivation, Psychological Safety, Workplace cultures, Resilience, Mental Toughness and how that can all be connected to each other in relation to changing staff behaviours and attitudes"