Follow the masterclass on Twitter #CQCOutstanding
This one day masterclass is part of a series of masterclasses focusing on how to achieve outstandingbCQC ratings. In this masterclass we will focus on how to use the CQC framework to assess how Effective your service is. We will look at Key Lines of Enquiry (KLoE) and CQC ratings. We will explore services which received outstanding ratings and how your organisation can do the same. The masterclass is aimed at Clinical Staff, Team Leads and Senior Management.
Discount for attending all five CQC Outstanding Series masterclasses: £295+VAT per masterclass or, £1,000+VAT for all five.
“Effective: your care, treatment and support achieves good outcomes, helps you to maintain quality of life and is based on the best available evidence.”
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understanding CQC requirements and expectations around Effectiveness
- Is your service Effective?
- Assessing needs and delivering evidence-based treatment
- Monitoring outcomes and comparing with similar services
- Staff skills and knowledge
- How staff, teams and services work together
- Supporting people to live healthier lives
- Consent to care and treatment
- The role of Clinical Audit in demonstrating Effectiveness
- Reflect on your service and what improvements can be made
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development & revalidation evidence
Perbinder Grewal is a General & Vascular Surgeon. He is a human factors and patient safety trainer. He leads on medical education both locally and nationally. He is a Member of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He has a passion for training and medical education. He is a Module Tutor for the ChM in Vascular Surgery for the University of Edinburgh and Tutor for the ChM in General Surgery for the past 5 years. He has Postgraduate Certificates in Leadership and Coaching.