Find out more about virtual attendance
This masterclass will focus on developing your role as a SIRO (Senior Information Risk Owner) in heatlh and social care.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understanding the role of the Senior Information Risk Owner
- Identifying Information Risks across the organisation
- Working with others to mitigate the risk to patients, staff and organization.
- Confidence that all reasonable technical and organisation measure are in place
- Giving assurance to the Board that risks have been considered, mitigated or owned
- Understand the requirements of external confidence that policies, procedures are in place to deal with Data Breaches
Facilitated by: Barry Moult IG Consultant BJM IG Privacy Ltd Former NHS Trust Head of Information Governance, and Andrew Harvey IG Consultant BJM IG Privacy Ltd
Feedback from previous virtual SIRO delegates:
"It was engaging, enlightening and thoroughly enjoyable. It was great to have such knowledgeable and experienced trainers"
"Trainers had excellent knowledge, were friendly and approachable"
"Great speakers, and some good interaction within the group, which helped understanding on certain aspects of IG"
"Very informative and more effective way of conducting training"