How can we increase OP and Diagnostic activity Post-COVID, without increasing the queues and compromising safety or the patient and staff experience?
This first masterclass provides practical examples and exercises to improving patient flow through an Outpatient clinic and a Diagnostic session (e.g. radiology, endoscopy). This session provides the foundation to the following 4 workshops.
Key Learning Objectives:
- mapping and measuring patient flow through a clinic
- understanding measures of flow: demand, activity, work-in-progress (queue) lead-time (waiting time), cycle-time, workload and available resource-time (capacity)
- Using a Gantt chart to:
- diagnose the cause of the queue in a clinic or session: resource-time capacity constraint or a policy constraint?
- predict what will happen when we remove the constraint
- calculate utilisation and efficiency
Discount for attending all five half day Outpatient masterclasses: £195+ VAT per masterclass or, £750+VAT for all five.