Follow the masterclass on Twitter #CQCOutstanding
This one day masterclass is part of a series of masterclasses focusing on how to achieve outstanding CQC ratings. In this masterclass we will focus on how to use the CQC framework to assess how Well-Led your service is. We will look at Key Lines of Enquiry (KLoE) and CQC ratings. We will explore services which received outstanding ratings and how your organisation can do the same. The masterclass is aimed at Clinical Staff, Team Leads and Senior Management.
Discount for attending all five CQC Outstanding Series masterclasses: £295+VAT per masterclass or, £1,000+VAT for all five.
“Well-led: the leadership, management and governance of the organisation make sure it’s providing high-quality care that’s based around your individual needs, that it encourages learning and innovation, and that it promotes an open and fair culture.”
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understanding CQC requirements and expectations around Leadership
- Is your service Well-Led?
- Leadership capacity and capability
- Vision and strategy
- Culture of the service
- Governance and management
- Management of risk and performance
- Management of information
- Engagement and involvement
- Learning, improvement and innovation
- Reflect on your service and what improvements can be made
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development & revalidation evidence
Perbinder Grewal is a General & Vascular Surgeon. He is a human factors and patient safety trainer. He leads on medical education both locally and nationally. He is a Member of the Faculty of Surgical Trainers at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He has a passion for training and medical education. He is a Module Tutor for the ChM in Vascular Surgery for the University of Edinburgh and Tutor for the ChM in General Surgery for the past 5 years. He has Postgraduate Certificates in Leadership and Coaching.