An interactive workshop delivered for business ownersin the medical professions who want to grow their businesses: Doctors, specialists, consultants, dentists, chiropractors, osteopaths. Any medical professional in private practice wanting to grow their business.
The programme provides participating business owners with and in-depth understanding of the key factors that drive business growth and a methodology for applying that knowledge to their own business.
The fully interactive, facilitated, workshop will help participants to negotiate a pathway around some of the common problems that can prevent many businesses from achieving their true potential and restore real excitement to the opportunities that exist.
The key objectives are to provide participants with:
- a clear vison for their business and what it is they want to achieve
- an understanding of their own unique point of differentiation
- an understanding of the factors that influence growth and value
- a strategic growth plan to help them navigate through the coming years
- an action plan to help them turn the strategy into reality
- a way of measuring their progress towards their objectives
Facilitated by: Paul Shaw is a Business Doctor. Part of a nationwide network of business advisers drawn from senior roles in all quarters of UK industry with the aim of helping SME owners grow their business and achieve their vision.
Paul is a specialist in providing training and hands-on support to the owners of small businesses looking to achieve breakthrough growth.
As a Business Doctor, Paul’s work with ambitious business owners is as much about hands-on implementation as it is about direction. With many years of senior level experience at lastminute.com and Time Out, Paul is highly skilled at getting to the root of business issues and delivering practical solutions when they are most needed.