Virtual Online Courses
We are pleased to offer the option to attend some of our masterclasses virtually online. These courses will include a combination of live webcam presentations, training materials, video presentations and interactive exercises.
The course programme content and facilitators are exactly the same as our in person training.
All you need is a quiet space, a good internet connection and PC or laptop with camera and microphone to allow you to see, hear and speak to the facilitator and other delegates. We will provide full instructions for accessing the platform along with login details.
Handouts: You will be provided with 3-months online access to workshop materials, case studies and activities, along with supporting background resources, videos and reading.
Q&A: Interaction is encouraged, you can ask questions as you would at a face to face meeting, there are breakout sessions for group discussion and polling to share experience and opinions.
Breaks: There are breaks in our programmes including time for lunch.
CPD: Certified by the CPD Certification Service you will be emailed a framework for reflection pre-event and a certificate post event
Benefits of Virtual Training:
- high quality programmes and content developed and delivered by experienced facilitators
- attend from your own safe environment
- cost-effective; cheaper fees and no travel or accommodation costs
- small groups to ensure effective networking and interaction
- varied delivery format including; live webcam presentations, pre-recorded sessions, videos, interactive exercises and polling
- online training materials and resources available for 3 months
- opportunity to speak with facilitators one-to-one during or post event
- a shorter day, session breaks and time for lunch
- CPD certified; delegates will be provided with a framework for reflection and a certificate on completing the training
Our usual terms and conditions apply