Follow the conference on Twitter #UKFCI2021 @UKFCI
The Faculty of Clinical Informatics are pleased to announce their Second Annual Scientific Conference
With more than 20 sessions to choose from, including national and international keynote speakers and instructional courses on a range of digital health topics, this fantastic online event is packed full of opportunities to learn, share and network.
The Faculty of Clinical Informatics has been established as the multi-disciplinary professional body for all health and social care qualified individuals working as informaticians across the UK.
“I am delighted to welcome you to our 2nd Annual Scientific Conference that is focused this year on International Leadership. Not only will you hear from our International Guest Speaker from “down under” and those from other corners of the globe, but you will have an opportunity to learn from our up-and-coming new Fellows and Members who will be given the opportunity of presenting their most recent research, as selected by our 10 judges from the submitted abstracts. Come and join the FCI, founded only 4 years ago in 2017, and which is ambitiously moving onwards and upwards.”
Join your colleagues at one of the UK’s biggest clinical informatics conference, designed for the entire multi-disciplinary team.
- Learn from experts in the field about the latest developments in digital health
- Our popular instructional sessions will be returning on key topics, such as artificial intelligence, cyber security and clinical safety
- Scientific papers covering all aspects of healthcare informatics
- Participate in online discussions and chat rooms, cast your vote with live polling, and pose your questions during live Q&A
- Experience cutting-edge research in podium presentations, + 40+ ePosters, exhibition stands and more
- Rewatch presentations you missed for up to three months after conference
- Earn CPD credits