This masterclass will focus on developing your role as a SIRO (Senior Information Risk Owner) in heatlh and social care.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understanding the role of the Senior Information Risk Owner
- Identifying Information Risks across the organisation
- Working with others to mitigate the risk to patients, staff and organization.
- Confidence that all reasonable technical and organisation measure are in place
- Giving assurance to the Board that risks have been considered, mitigated or owned
- Understand the requirements of external onfidence that policies, procedures are in place to deal with Data Breaches
Facilitated by: Barry Moult IG Consultant BJM IG Privacy Ltd Former NHS Trust Head of Information Governance, and Andrew Harvey IG Consultant BJM IG Privacy Ltd