CPD Course and Training for Improving the Care of Older People
For elderly care nurses, consultant geriatricians, gerontologists and all those providing care to older people in hospital and in the community, events focus on improving the care of older people, patient involvement and health promotion, and ensuring care is delivered with dignity and compassion.
Feedback from previous Elderly Care conferences:
- “It has given me renewed focus on falls prevention and has actually led to a pilot of a new assessment tool within the hospital” Falls Prevention Summit 2021 delegate
- “Very informative and thought provoking. There was a lot for me to think about in terms of adaptations to our Trust processes.” Falls Prevention Summit 2021 delegate
- “I feel privileged to attend today and would highly recommend” Falls Prevention Summit 2021 delegate
- “Looking forward to sharing my knowledge and updates with my team. Helps to bring delirium to the forefront of thinking.” Delirium Prevention delegate
- “I will be able to give further education to my team to make sure patients are getting the best assessment when we see them.” Falls Prevention & Management in Older People delegate