Follow on Twitter #clinicalaudit2021
In association with the Clinical Audit Support Centre we are pleased to announce the Clinical Audit Leadership Conference 2021 which will share good practice and leadership in Clinical Audit.
The summit will focus on Clinical Audit for Improvement with a particular emphasis on the development of effective local clinical audit leading to audit recommendations that change practice and improve patient care. Hot topic issues this year include: Clinical Audit Leadership and Career Development, Learning from Award Winning Clinical Audit and QI projects, Celebrating the way Clinical Audit Teams have managed the pandemic and implemented innovations.
Speakers include Dawn Chamberlain, Director Clinical Improvement and Co-chair of Clinical Audit, NHS England and NHS Improvement who will provide a national perspect on clinical audit and Graham Cooper, National Professional Advisor – Surgery, Care Quality Commission who will provide a CQC perspective.
“Trusts rated good and outstanding have effective clinical audit processes and ensure that clinical audits are used to drive quality improvements”
“Clinical audit forms the backbone of clinical governance systems in most health service providers today.”
The conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve clinical audit practice
- Understand key future plans for clinical audit as set out by national leaders
- Raise your challenges, concerns and questions with key audit leaders
- Debate how we can improve the delivery of clinical audit projects
- Reflect on the continued challenges of the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Understand how others have used clinical audit to progress their careers
- Focus on how the care home and hospice sector use audit effectively
- Take part in a debate to audit clinical audit and decide what needs to improve
- Develop your ability to lead key clinical audit and QI initiatives
- Understand what award-winning clinical audit/QI projects look like
- Gain CPD credits to contribute to professional development and revalidation