Follow the conference on Twitter #NurseClinics2022
We are pleased to announce the 14th Annual Nurse Clinics Conference. Chaired by Dr Richard Hatchett, Author, Nurse Led Clinics: Practice Issues, Nurse Clinics 2022 will provide specialist nurses with a valuable opportunity to hear national updates and best practice for working at advanced practice, and setting up and running nurse led clinics and services in primary, secondary and community care across a number of specialties. With sessions designed for those who are looking to improve the effectiveness or expand existing nurse led clinics and services, or for beginners looking to set up their first clinic this event is essential for all nurses offering nurse led clinics and services.
In addition to the main stream focusing on developing and running nurse led clinics and services, the conference will include a choice of interactive expertly facilitated workshops and extended sessions focusing on:
- A Beginners Guide to setting up Nurse Led Clinics
- Prescribing and Medicines Optimisation
- Legal Issues and Risk Management
Call for Abstracts:
We are opening part of the 2022 conference to abstracts; which Healthcare Conferences UK will assess for inclusion in the conference programme as an oral presentation or poster display.
A free place at a future conference and a £100 Amazon voucher will be awarded to best oral presentation and the best ePoster presentation.
Details of the two types of presentation are below:
Sessions in the main programme are presented orally. Each presenter is allocated a 20 - 30 minute session followed by 5-10 minutes question and answers in the most suitable sector of the conference programme. If your abstract is selected for an oral presentation, you will receive a free delegate place for the whole of the conference (please note speakers selected from the call for abstracts do not receive a speaker fee or expenses).
Poster presentations are pre-recorded a short presentation (up to 10 minutes) that will be displayed on the conference landing page for delegates to access a week before and three months after the event. If your presentation is selected for a poster display, you will receive 25% discount from the conference delegate fee.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is Friday 22nd April 2022 (we cannot accept any abstracts after this date).
“This has been the most challenging year in NHS history and nurses and midwives have stepped up in ways never seen before.”
This conference will enable you to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to deliver and improve nurse led clinics and services
- Learn from outstanding practice in setting up and running nurse led clinics
- Reflect on national developments in advanced nursing practice
- Develop your leadership skills
- Understand how you can improve your service through audit and evaluation
- Identify key strategies for improving outcomes
- Learn from practical cases studies in evolving and expanding practice to improve patient care and meet demand
- Ensure competent in Clinical Assessment, History Taking, Investigations and Diagnosis
- Understand legal issues and developments
- Develop a strategy to ensure your clinic is sustainable, even if you are not there
- Self assess and reflect on your own practice
- Gain CPD accreditation points contributing to professional development and revalidation evidence