CPD Courses and Training for Nurses
Conferences and training for nurses suitable for your CPD programme and revalidation. From setting up and running nurse clinics, to developing your competence and skills in your role from Ward Manager to Nurse Director the conferences provide a wide range of personal development and CPD opportunities whatever your nursing role or stage of development and whatever your speciality across primary, community and secondary care.
Feedback from our previous Nursing conference delegates:
- "Very well organised, really good experience and tips shared" Ward Manager delegate
- "Excellent day with a variety of informative speakers, who have inspired me and given me ideas as I start my new role as a ward manager" Ward Manager delegate
- "Very informative, has helped me frame how I want to move forward in my new NMP lead role" Prescribing Competence delegate
- "Very informative and collaborative approach to our health care system" Deteriorating Patient delegate
- "Lots of ideas to take away for improvement of NMP within the service" Prescribing Competence delegate